It is often necessary to resolve a credit issue or many credit issues in order to improve the credit score in less than 90 days. The professional staff at Lauren Graham and Associates, PLLC may be able to assist.
When time is of the essence, we often ignore disputing at the credit reporting agencies and contact the creditor or debt collector directly. We have found through years of experience this approach leads to a more predictable, expeditious response. We can document conversations and agreements in writing with the creditors appearing on the credit report.
Once hired the staff, overseen by Christopher Graham, will prepare dispute letters or resolution letters based on the facts that the client provided. Once the creditor has received our letters of representation and power of attorney, we begin communicating with them to obtain required documentation. [See Texas Finance Code]. If we do not receive documentation in a timely manner, improper documentation, or discover other collection violations we encourage the creditor to delete their credit reporting. If they can provide proper documentation then often client’s may settle with the creditor in writing. Sometimes the creditor will agree to delete the item from the credit report in exchange for a settlement.
Our process is open and transparent. You will always be kept informed of what is happening on your file.
- All documentation is returned to the law firm NOT the client.
- Usually fastest response times with the creditors and debt collectors.
- Results are in writing from debt collector, creditor, or an agreement that is signed between client and creditor.
- Documentation provided can be used for Rapid Re-score with client’s loan officer.
- Honest, Transparent Process
For the expedited service we charge a flat-fee based on the creditor and the anticipated work to be done. Fees per creditor can be as little at $125.00 for simple, quick issues to $1,000.00 to more complicated issues. Some examples of more complicated issues relate to mortgages / times shares.
- However, most clients with 5-7 general credit issues expect to spend about $1,000.00 for our services.
- We allow a payment plan. We can divide the cost of our fees up to 3 months.
We first review a copy of the credit report that you provide to the firm and we will FREE OF CHARGE issue a FREE QUOTE based on your goals. If you approve, you can sign and return.
How to get started
Getting Started is easy. We need a copy of the credit report. We can not pull a credit report for you but there are plenty of ways to obtain one:
- Free — Credit Report provided by your loan officer / lender
- Free — Go to annualcreditreport.com for your free credit report every 12 months
- $17 — Go to Great 3 Bureau Credit Monitoring – You can provide us with the login, password, and security phrase.
Request a free quote by sending us a copy of the credit report / information below or by emailing to email@example.com . We will respond in less than 24 hours.